Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

According to Lawrence Yun, the Chief economist of the National Association of REALTORS, it will take a long time before we can say the economy is back to normal. However, as demonstrated by those buying in Door County in 2010 and with whom I’ve worked, with housing at its most affordable level in decades, and with a 30 year rate at 4.5% or lower for a second home property, it is a great time to buy.

I encourage all of you as you plan for 2011 to seriously consider taking advantage of the lower rates and the decrease in prices. It may and probably will, save you 10% over the terms of the loan.

In closing, as you give thanks on this Thanksgiving Day, include Door County for all it's beauty and charm and the peace it provides you. I am so fortunate to live and work here. Thank you for your confidence in my real estate abilities, I am grateful for the referrals you send me. When you know anyone who wants to buy or sell Door County property, give me a call.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment